Information Resource Manager Publisher's description
from Yann Ramin
IRM, the Information Resource Manager, is a powerful web-based asset tracking and trouble ticket system built for IT departments and HelpDesks.
IRM, the Information Resource Manager, is a powerful web-based asset tracking and trouble ticket system built for IT departments and HelpDesks. It keeps detailed information about each computer, as well as providing a trouble ticket system, an FAQ system, and a Knowledgebase. All elements are interwoven into a seamless web application.
* Detailed tracking of computers, searchable by all fields
* Software tracking (installed copies, licensing)
* Trouble ticket system ("tracking") with priorities, assign to users, tracking history, anonymous web submission, followups
* Scaleable to thousands of records
* SNMP browse support
* Network mapping by network devices and ports/wires
* Full e-mail notification
* Report generation tools
What's New in This Release:- Don't print a config value
- Fix bug #6
- Fix bug #23
- Fix bug #25
- Stripping tags in messages for email
- If we can't read $DEV carry on processing
- Initial setup fails a bit more gracefully and informs of the action that is needed to be taken with the database.ini file
- Made requests on soft
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall