GTK Oracle Publisher's description
from Colby Farrell
GTKO is an Oracle development and testing tool written in C and based on GTK and the native Oracle OCI libraries.
GTKO is an Oracle development and testing tool written in C and based on GTK and the native Oracle OCI libraries. It features a full schema browser, SQL syntax highlighting, explain plan viewer, statement tracing facility, and more.
* schema browser
* SQL syntax highlighting
* sqlplus-style command parsing
* configurable external editor (F2 key)
* configurable external query results viewer (F3 key)
* explain plan facility (DBMS_XPLAN display included)
* configurable statement tracing, any metric in V$SESSTAT can be measured
* segment space analyzer utlizing the DBMS_SPACE package
* database object DDL generator via the DBMS_METADATA package
* DBMS_SCHEDULER interface
* Advanced Queue interface
What's New in This Release:. The PL/SQL compilation error popup has been replaced; errors now go to the results list, and double-clicking on an error line will highlight and scroll to the error in the SQL text.
. Error location highlighting for all types in the Schema->Source tab has been added.
. Oracle view browsing has be
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall