evolution-couchdb Publisher's description
CouchDB access for Evolution
evolution-couchdb is an Evolution backend to allow access to CouchDB databases for contacts.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes awhile. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution.
What's New in This Release:В· Make calendar backend build with latest e-d-s (Rodrigo Moya)
В· Use e_data_book_respond_open to notify from _open method (Rodrigo Moya)
В· Refactor UI plugin to be able to reuse code for Tasks plugin (Rodrigo Moya)
В· Add UI for calendar (tasks) source settings (Rodrigo Moya)
В· Several fixes in calendar backend (Rodrigo Moya)
В· da (Joe Hansen)
В· pl (Piotr DrГ„вЂ¦g)
В· pt_BR (Gabriel Speckhahn)
В· ru (Yuri Myasoedov)
System Requirements:В· Evolution
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall