Druid for Linux Publisher's description
The druid is a tools that allows users to create databases in a graphical way.
The druid is a tools that allows users to create databases in a graphical way. The user can add tables, fields, folders to group tables and can modify most of the database options that follow the SQL-92 standard. In addition to sql options, the user can document each table and each field with HTML information. Once the database is created, the druid can generate:
* HTML documentation: for all tables, with browsing facilities
* PDF documentation: for all tables
* Java classes: (one class for each table) that contain tables' constants (such as fields size) plus java code added by the user
* A data dictionarythat contains all tables and fields present in the database
* SQL script which contains all table definitions that can be piped to the DBMS
* And much more info...
* Graphical editing
* Tables groupable in a hierarchy
* Extended generation capabilities including HTML documentation, Data Dictionary, SQL script, Java classes
* Custom datatypes for the database that are mapped into real DBMS datatypes
* Revision history and automatic build increment
* Custom java code for each table
* Table summary
* Table editing facility
* Automatic table localization for multi-language applications
* Cut & Paste
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall