DbWrench for Linux Publisher's description
from Harnek Randhawa
DbWrench is multi-vendor, multi-platform database design and synchronization software.
Creating, modifying and maintaining databases can become complex and time consuming.
However for databases to continue to meet the needs of their users - modifications become necessary.
Our goal with DbWrench was to make database modification cycles easier, more reliable and less time consuming.
Tasks DbWrench Can Help With
* Make modifying your database easier with diagrams and forward engineer script generation.
* Create ERDs, entity relation diagrams to communicate, refine and optimize your database designs.
* Dynamics GUI forms to edit data instead of editing in data tables or writing SQL.
* Reduce time consuming, error prone SQL coding with forward engineer's generated scripts.
* Reverse engineer existing databases to view graphical representations of your existing database designs.
* Use dbWrench to help you migrate your database from one database sytem to another database system.
* Support for Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL. All in one edition.
What's New in This Release:В· The main features of this major release include support for Oracle databases, new printing and print preview features, upgraded JDBC drivers for all the supported database management systems, and updated support for the latest versions of these database management systems.
В· In addition, the user interface look and feel has been enhanced and numerous bugs have been addressed.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall