ClassiCollect Publisher's description
from MichaЕ‚ Miszewski
While it's already fairly functional, the initial release of ClassiCollect is aimed at testers and developers.
While it's already fairly functional, the initial release of ClassiCollect is aimed at testers and developers. It still has some way to go until it's ready for "production" use. Here's a screenshot of the current interface, and here's a a browsable listing of the database schema. If you're interested in working on this project, please drop me a note. Or just download the prototype and try entering the information on a few classical CDs in your collection. You can make comments, bug reports, critiques, and feature requests here.
* Data integrity ensured by the database schema and the postgres database.
* Easy data entry via extensive popup lists.
* Data is displayed in a tree format for easy browsing.
* Currently 3 browsable views of the data (by label, composer and artist).
* Extra details on discs or recordings can be viewed or added via popup forms.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall