mpg123 Publisher's description
mpg123 is a real time MPEG 1.0/2.0/2.5 audio player/decoder for layers 1,2 and 3...
mpg123 is a real time MPEG 1.0/2.0/2.5 audio player/decoder for layers 1,2 and 3 (MPEG 1.0 layer 3 aka MP3 most commonly tested). Among others working with Linux, MacOSX, FreeBSD, SunOS4.1.3, Solaris 2.5, HPUX 9.x, SGI Irix and Cygwin or plain MS Windows.
Maintenance shows itself in the following points:
* Updated .NET wrapper (MPG123_SKIP_ID3V2, encsize and mpg123_strlen functions) by Malcolm Boczek.
* Fix crash when calling mpg123_decoder() before opening a track -- a rare use case since one can choose a decoder with mpg123_new() already.
* Fix format change detection for certain (artificial) concatenated streams (p.ex. MPEG 1 frames following MPEG 2 frames).
* Prevent the nasty of bug 3154889: No change of pitch without a current audio format. No proper solution, but more like earlier behaviour.
* Fix some compiler warnings.
* Fix a memory leak in the module loader, also some in the examples, for being pedantic.
* More use of AC_LANG_SOURCE to silence autoconf.
What's New in This Release:В· Fix an endless loop on bad headers, bug 3267863.
В· Prevent compiler warnings about unused variables with gcc 4.6 .
В· Fix return value handling of getaddrinfo(), bug 3288333.
В· Make decwin size computation work for OPT_ARM and sizeof(long) != 4 (bug 3288360).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall