Sonata Publisher's description
from Scott Horowitz
Sonata is an elegant GTK+ music client for the Music Player Daemon (MPD).
Sonata is an elegant GTK+ music client for the Music Player Daemon (MPD). The latest version is 220.127.116.11.
Sonata is licensed by the GPL and is free software. It has been forked from the unmaintained Pygmy project in order to fix bugs, introduce new features, and proceed down a different path.
- Expanded and collapsed views
- Automatic remote and local album art
- Library browsing by folders, or by genre/artist/album
- User-configurable columns
- Automatic fetching of lyrics
- Playlist and stream support
- Support for editing song tags
- Drag and drop to copy files
- Popup notification
- Library and playlist searching, filter as you type
- Audioscrobbler (last.fm) 1.2 support
- Multiple MPD profiles
- Keyboard friendly
- Support for multimedia keys
- Commandline control
- Available in 24 languages
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall