JACK NetSource GUI Publisher's description
from Nikita Zlobin
It is GUI front-end for jack_netsource.
It is GUI front-end for jack_netsource. QJackCtl now is able to run net and netone drivers, but it is only a client, and we also need some interface to run server.
- Launched sources are independent from runing tool.
- Tray icons with sources names. Click them to stop appropriate source.
- Per-source LASH support. LASH names ares always equal to JACK names.
- Downsample for JACK1 is specified by samplerate instead of factor.
- Export scripts runing sources with all parameters.
- All things you need to run jack-netsource-gui are gtkdialog (http://linux.pte.hu/~pipas/gtkdialog/), zenity and sgrep.
- lash_wrap (lashwrap in Ubuntu) is required in order to enable LASH support
v0.2.1 sha-512 hash: a82fddace31e14d3b81f6ecfe76d3de1f7897290d80efc426ffa6fb3ebec74bc914094a9288ba83e09832e6e2476bb492fe99e0cc825d2e8019e54dc5ed45419
* first release
- Interface enhancement
- Internationalization system, translating source files directly from file to file. It is introduced, because gtkdialog doesn't support gettext.
- jack1 support. Samplerate is specified directly instead of factor
- LASH support via lash_wrap. Client name is always equal to jack client name.
- Previous release didn't support some jack_netsource options
- Creating scripts, running jack_netsource with all options you need
- bitdepth option didn't work
- Ability to choose, whether script will create an icon at system tray, or it should be run from terminal.
This is showed at 3rd screenshot
- Version 0.2 failed to run non-translated version
What's New in This Release:Features:
В· Ability to choose, whether script will create an icon at system tray, or it should be run from terminal. This is showed at 3rd screenshot
В· Version 0.2 failed to run non-translated version
System Requirements:В· gtk+
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall