Spark Booth for Linux Publisher's description
from John Wu
An instant photo booth kiosk for your special event.
An instant photo booth kiosk for your special event. All you need is a computer and webcam.
Creative. Fun. Memorable.
Sparkbooth makes it easy to create a dynamic party experience. Get crafty and make a DIY photo booth area for you and your guests. Have a blast taking photos while creating memorable keepsakes.
Instant Access, Easy To Use.
Simple to use. Sparkbooth works immediately after downloading on Windows or Mac with webcam. No setup required.
Customize photos with your own graphics. Add backgrounds or overlays to create a party favor to commemorate your special event.
Photos in a strip or 2-by-2 format.
* Simple setup. Just install on your computer with webcam, and that is it!
* Easy-to-use full screen kiosk interface. Great for unattended operation. Guests simply walk up, follow the on-screen instructions, press the spacebar, and there it goes.
* Automatically share photos on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, tumblr, SmugMug and others in real-time!
* Voice prompts to guide your guests. Or customize with your own mp3s.
* Customize on-screen messages for your event or language
* Variety of 4-photo, 3-photo, or 1-photo layouts
* Automatically print photos
* Saves copies of photos to your computer
* Fun animated photo previews
* Color, black and white, or sepia photo output
* Plus other customizable options to tweak to your needs
What's New in This Release:В· This release updates the application to its new name. Also includes several uploader changes related to the new name.
System Requirements:В· Adobe AIR
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall