Tunez for Linux Publisher's description
Tunez is a MP3 jukebox that works with a voting system.
Tunez is a MP3 jukebox that works with a voting system. You can vote for your favorite tracks via the Web interface, and the Tunez daemon will take care of the rest
* MP3 and OGG vorbis playback support via a PHP or Perl daemon
* Support for Icecast v1 (with the shout command) and Icecast v2.0 (with Ices v0.3)
* Voting support for multiple users. The default mode allows one vote per song and orders the queue by the number of votes, then by the oldest vote if there is a tie. Great for Lan parties and locations with a shared stereo as users get to vote on the songs they want to hear.
* Update database script scans your directory tree and adds new audio files marking those that have disappeared in "offline" mode
* Full id3v1/id3v2/ogg reading/writing tag support
* Tag editor allows one or many songs to be modified at once
* Actions such as marking a song for deletion, hiding a song, reading in a song's tag, updating a songs tag can be done individually on a song or on groups of songs via checkboxes
* Full user/group support with permissions support for a variety of actions (changing volume, modifying tags, updating database, etc.)
* Support for skipping songs, and starting/stopping the daemon playing the music
* Album cover support: Tunez tries to determine Amazon album art
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall