mmSAP Publisher's description
mmSAP is SAP (Slight atari player) player based on ASAP library that uses ALSA for audio....
mmSAP is SAP (Slight atari player) player based on ASAP library that uses ALSA for audio output and has GTK+ 3.0 based GUI.
SAP is a special file format that is used to store POKEY-based Atari XL/XE music.
Features of current release line
* Based on ASAP library that provides precise and high fidelity POKEY emulation
* Easy to use GTK+ 3.0 based user interface
* Fully featured playlist
* Configurable POKEY visualization
* Good support for ASMA STIL database
* Four repeat modes (stand still after subsong, repeat subsong, repeat tune, repeat playlist)
* Seeking inside subsongs that have TIME tag
* Single instance application (using GTK+ 3.0 features)
* Drag and drop support
* 'Browse and play' file chooser
* Audio output through ALSA
* Possibility to mute selected POKEY channels
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall