Dell Precision WorkStation 390 PowerVault RD1000 External USB 1.44, A03 for XP Publisher's description
Dell Precision WorkStation 390 PowerVault RD1000 External USB 1.26, A02 for XP
RD1000 Eject Utility.
Fixes and Enhancements
This release has been updated to include support for Windows Vista
Run the self extracting zip file R219515.exe, note the folder it was unzipped to, the default is C:DellUtilityR219515.
Run InstallRD1000.exe from the folder R219515.exe was unzipped to and follow the on-screen instructions.
Instructions for R219515.exe
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.