Gigabyte GA-E350N-USB3 Motherboard SATA2 Driver 188.8.131.52 for Win 7/Vista/XP 32-bit Publisher's description
Gigabyte GA-E350N-USB3 Motherboard SATA2 Driver 184.108.40.206 for Win 7/Vista/XP 32-bit
1. AMD Hudson-M1 provides 6 native SATA3 storage interfaces with superfast 6Gbps link speed
2. Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
3. 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
4. Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
5. Integrated new generation of AMD Dual-Core E-350 processor
6. Features DDR3 1333+ for remarkable system performance
7. Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DirectX11)
8. Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
9. PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface for ultimate graphics performance
10. Blu-ray playback supported by high quality ALC892 HD audio
11. Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to enjoy a rich surround sound experience
12. Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP
13. Compatible with Window 7 to deliver the best operation experience
14. Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related-Products) requirement
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.