Gigabyte G1.Assassin (rev. 1.0) Motherboard Intel SATA RAID Preinstall Driver 9.вЂ‹6.вЂ‹0.вЂ‹1014 for Win XP/2003 Publisher's description
Gigabyte G1.Assassin (rev. 1.0) Motherboard Intel SATA RAID Preinstall Driver 9.вЂ‹6.вЂ‹0.вЂ‹1014 for Win XP/2003
1. Industry leading 16 phase power VRM design with Dual Power Switching Technology
2. 3-way SLI and 4-way CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance
3. Featuring Bigfoot Networks Killerв„ў E2100 LAN onboard for Game Networking Platform
4. Front Access Control Panel with Quick Boost button enabling instantaneously overclocking
5. Creative's top-of-the-line 20K2 digital audio processor onboard with X-Fi Xtreme Fidelityв„ў and EAX AHD 5.0 technologies
6. Utilizing high capacity amplifier for professional audio usage
7. Nichicon MUSE Audio Capacitors create the highest quality sound resolution and sound effects
8. 5 sets Smart Fans strategically eliminate the thermal
9. Driver MOS delivers the lower power loss and higher power efficiency
10. Patented GIGABYTE DualBIOSв„ў now supports 3TB+ (terabytes) hard drive booting
11. Locked and loaded heatpipe design
12. Front USB 3.0 and front eSATA port panel provide outstanding connectivity
13. Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
14. Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
15. GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
16. High speed SATA6Gbps storage interface with RAID
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.