VAIOВ® Desktops VGC-V520G ADIВ® SoundMAXВ® Audio Device Driver 18.104.22.16860 for XP Publisher's description
VAIOВ® Desktops VGC-V520G ADIВ® SoundMAXВ® Audio Device Driver 22.214.171.12460 for XP
This utility installs the originally shipped ADIВ® SoundMAXВ® Audio device driver.
Note: This utility is only for use with the products identified and sold in United States, Latin America, or Canada. Not all models are sold in all countries.
* During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
* To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
* It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
1. Download the ANDAUD-00724201-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double click the ANDAUD-00724201-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
3. At the "ADIВ® SoundMAX Audio Device Driver for MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® XP" screen, click Next.
4. At the "License Agreement" dialog box, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree". Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
5. At the "Finish" dialog, click Finish.
The installation of the ADI SoundMAX audio driver is complete.