MSI P6N Diamond Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Driver 18.104.22.168 Publisher's description
MSI P6N Diamond Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Driver 22.214.171.124
ï¿ Supports Socket 775 for Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, P4, P4EE, Pentium D, Pentium XE processors.
ï¿ Supports FSB 1333/1066/800/533MHz. (FSB 1333MHz supports on E6x50 processors only)
ï¿ Supports EIST technology.
ï¿ Supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
ï¿ NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI SPP (C55XE) Chipset
ï¿ NVIDIA nForce 570i SLI MCP (MCP55P) Chipset
ï¿ Supports dual channel DDR2 533/667/800, using four 240-pin/1.8V DDR2 DIMMs.
ï¿ Supports a maximum memory size up to 16GB
ï¿ Four PCI Express x16 slots (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
ï¿ One PCI Express x1 slot (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
ï¿ Two 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
ï¿ An IDE controller on the NVIDIA nForce 590i SLI MCP chipset provides IDE
HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to 2 IDE devices.
ï¿ nForce 590i SLI MCP supports 5 SATA II ports (SATA 1 to 5).
- Transfer rate is up to 300 MB/s.
- 2 SATAII ports with RAID 0 or 1 by Sil4723
- 1 eSATA port by Sil3531 (back panel)
ï¿ Supports up to 5 SATA and 2 ATA133 Hard Drives
- RAID 0, 1, 0 1, 5 or JBOD is supported
- Supports up to 7 drives for RAID function.
MSI Reminds You...
ï¿ The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
ï¿ Chip integrated by Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio chipset
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
- Supports dual 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet ports by Realtek RTL8211B
ï¿ VIA VT 6308P chipset
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / Systemx3 FAN connectors
- 1 x MSI D-Bracket 2 Connector
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- IrDA infrared module header
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 7 x serial ATA connectors
- 1 x serial port connector
- SPDIF-out connector for HDMI
- 1 x ATA133 connectors
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS button
MSI Reminds You...
ï¿ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x eSATA port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF put / 1 x Coaxial SPDIF out
- 1 x 5 in 1 Audio jack
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x RJ45 LAN Jack
ï¿ The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and
expansion cards of the board automatically.
ï¿ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your
ï¿ 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
ï¿ 9 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.