MSI Eclipse Plus Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Driver 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 for XP/Vista,Win7 Publisher's description
MSI Eclipse Plus Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Driver 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52 for XP/Vista,Win7
- Supports Intel i7 based processors in LGA1366 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
- Intel X58 Chipset
- Supports QPI up to 25.6 GB/s
- Intel ICH10R Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports.
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10.
- Integrated AHCI controller.
- Supports six unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333*/1600* (OC) SDRAM, 24GB Max
- Supports 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB DRAM size
- Supports x8 / x16 data lines per DIMM
- Supports up to 3 channel mode
- 3 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots
- 1 PCI Express x16 slot supports up to PCIE gen2 x4 speed
- supports ATI Crossfire, NVIDIA SLI, 3Way SLI
- 2 PCI Express gen1 x1 slots
- 1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
SATAII controller integrated in ICH10R/JMicron 322 / 362 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports (SATA1~6) by ICH10R
- Supports AHCI controller with SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 by ICH10R.
- SATA7~8 SATAII ports by 1st JMicron 322, support SATA RAID 0/1.
- SATA9~10 SATAII ports by 2nd JMicron 322, support SATA RAID 0/1.
- Supports two eSATA ports by JMicron 362, support SATA RAID 0/1/JBOD.
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme H/W Audio Card (MS-4132)
- 24-bit / 96KHz audio quality
- 100dB SNR clarity
- Up to 7.1ch EAX 5.0 Surround Sound
- Supports two PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111C.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- VIA VT6308 chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 5 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 1 x serial port pinheader
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 10 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port
- 1 x GreenPower Genie connector
- 1 x Reset Button
- 1 x Power Button
- 1 x D-LED2 connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x GreenPower Button
- 1 x OC Dial Button
- 1 x OC Dial Knob
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 2 x eSATA ports
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x RJ45 LAN jacks
- 1 x Debug LED
- 1 x 5 in 1 + Optical SPDIF out Audio Card
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.