Creative Zen Portable Media Center (PMC) firmware 1.03 Publisher's description
Creative Zen Portable Media Center (PMC) firmware 1.03
This firmware update is for Creative Zen Portable Media Center users.
Important: You will lose all content in your player when you install the new firmware. Back up any audio, video, image or data files in your player with Microsoft Windows Media Player 10.
After installing the new firmware, use Windows Media Player 10 to restore content to your player.
* Optimizes power usage, so that you enjoy more playtime.
* Reduces the time taken to switch from Radio mode to other modes.
* Adds Traditional and Simplified Chinese language support for the player's menu
* Improves synchronization of Digital Rights Management-protected content.
* Resolves player response issues when synchronizing content using USB 1.1.
* Improves video playback.
* Removes extraneous sound occuring when the player is turned off in Radio mode, using the Wired Remote.
* Improves stability of the USB connection speed.
* Microsoft Windows XP
* Windows Media Player 10 installed
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.