Creative X-Fi Go! Sound Blaster Beta Driver 1.01.0098 for Windows 7/Vista/XP Publisher's description
Creative X-Fi Go! Sound Blaster Beta Driver 1.01.0098 for Windows 7/Vista/XP
This download is a beta driver providing MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® 7, Windows VistaВ® and Windows XP support for Creative Sound BlasterВ® audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Take note of the following:
* THIS IS AN UNSUPPORTED BETA DRIVER. There is no technical support for this driver.
* We recommend that only experienced users install this driver. Do not install this driver on a system used to perform critical tasks.
* Users who are looking for stable drivers should wait for the final release. When this happens, user should install the latest Sound Blaster driver available.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
* Sound Blaster X-Fiв„ў Go!
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Notebook
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1
* USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Karaoke
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista only
* Sound Blaster AudigyВ® 2 ZS Video Editor
* Sound Blaster Live!В® 24-bit External
* Sound Blaster Digital Music SX
* Sound Blaster Digital Music PX
* Sound Blaster Digital Music
* Sound Blaster Surround 5.1
* Sound Blaster Connect
* Sound Blaster MP3+
* USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX
* USB Sound Blaster Digital Music LX
* Resolves issue with system resource utilization when there is no Line-In/Microphone input connected to Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 and its Line/Microphone output in Microsoft Volume Panel/Mixer is not muted.
* Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Vista 32-bit with SP1, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition or Windows XP Service Pack 3.
* Creative Sound Blaster audio devices listed above
* To install this driver
1. Download the .exe file onto your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the downloaded file.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.