Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Driver 2.17.0008 for Windows Publisher's description
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Driver 2.17.0008 for Windows
Creative's Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty Champion Series delivers maximum performance, control and connectivity for the Pro Gamer. The new PCI Express chipset, designed for the latest PCs, delivers hardware-accelerated EAX 5.0 and OpenAL with ultra-accurate 3D positional audio over headphones in a premium protective shield with backlit logo. The new X-Fi I/O Drive gives convenient access to headphone and microphone inputs with retractable volume controls, while backlit buttons give you instant access to Game Mode and X-Fi technologies for maximum gaming features. Optical I/O and real-time Dolby Digital encoding give you single cable connectivity to your surround sound decoder and PowerDVD software plays your Dolby Digital or DTS movies in incredible surround sound over headphones or speakers.
* PCI Express Sound Blaster with Creative X-Fi chipset, plus front panel X-Fi I/O Drive for extra connectivity and instant selection of Game Mode and X-Fi technologies.
* X-Fi I/O Drive adapts to 3.5-inch and 5.25-inch drive bays, giving easy access to dedicated headphone and volume controls.
* Hardware-accelerated EAX 5.0 and OpenAL gaming, for ultra-real cinematic in-game audio under Windows XP and Vista. Creative ALchemy software restores EAX performance to games under Vista.
* On-board optical I/O with Dolby Digital real-time encoding, for single cable connection to surround sound decoder.
* UAA (Universal Audio Architecture) design ensures maximum compatibility in Windows Vista, while the shield with backlit logo protects card components from damage.
* PowerDVD software for Dolby Digital or DTS movies in incredible surround sound over headphones or speakers. THX certification assures high-fidelity results, and low-latency ASIO drivers make this card ideal for the music enthusiast.
This download contains the driver and following application(s):
* Creative Audio Control Panel
This download supports the following audio devices only:
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1tyВ® Champion Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Added Features or Enhancements:
* Improves the loading time of Audio Control Panel.
* Enables selection of other microphones under the Microphone Effects tab of Audio Control Panel.
Resolves the following issues:
* Microphone volume level is not saved in each Creative Console Launcher mode.
Requires the latest Creative Console Launcher application (v2.61.49).
* No sound is passed through S/PDIF output when playing back DVD movies using Windows MediaВ® Player 12.
* Buttons on the X-Fi I/O drive do not work in Windows XP.
* Occasional unresponsiveness in Audio Control Panel when configuring the Flexijack.
* Speaker Configuration in Audio Control Panel is not synchronized when Headphones option is selected in Game Mode or Audio Creation Mode.
* System becomes unresponsive when shutting down Windows while DTSВ® Connect is enabled.
Audio stutters during the opening video for certain game titles while Dolby DigitalВ® Live is enabled. This issue occurs on certain hardware and OS configurations only. More details and a workaround are available here.
* To install this driver
1. Download the XFTI_PCDRV_LB_2_17_0008.exe file onto your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the downloaded file.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.