Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Series Audio Driver 2.18.0013 Publisher's description
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Series Audio Driver 2.18.0013
This download is a driver providing Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP support for Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
* Sound Blaster X-Fi
Added Features or Enhancements:
For systems using Windows 7 or Windows Vista
* What U Hear feature is enabled.
To find out the Product ID of your audio device and if it supports the following feature in Windows XP, click here.
* Dolby Digital and DTS decode re-established for sound cards that included decoding in their Windows XP drivers (Not applicable for products that included a 3rd party software DVD player license in the package).
* Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Vista 32-bit with SP1, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Windows XP MCE 2004
* Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
* Do not install this driver for Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio.
* To install this driver
1. Download the SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0013.exe file onto your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the downloaded file.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.