Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Value/SE/LS and Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit Driver 1.04.0077 Publisher's description
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Value/SE/LS and Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit Driver 1.04.0077
This suite of drivers and applications has been updated and combined for your convenience. It installs the following applications to control your audio device's settings. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Applications included in this release:
* Creative Audio Console (for Windows Vista only)
* Creative Device Control
* Creative EAX Console
* Creative Speaker Settings
Added Features or Enhancements:
* Enables 44.1 kHz sampling format for SPDIF In and Out.
* Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 or Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004
* Sound Blaster Audigy Value/SE/LS, or Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit audio devices
* This pack is only for the Creative Sound Blaster audio devices listed above.
DO NOT install this pack for Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External.
* To install this pack
1. Download the file onto your local hard disk.
2. Close all other Windows applications.
3. Double-click the downloaded file.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.