Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value MediaSource DVD-Audio Player Beta Publisher's description
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value MediaSource DVD-Audio Player Beta
This download contains the Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player Beta application for use with your Sound Blaster X-Fi and Sound Blaster Audigy series of audio devices on Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows XP. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Take note of the following:
* THIS IS AN UNSUPPORTED BETA APPLICATION. There is no technical support for this application.
* We recommend that only experienced users install this application. Do not install this application on a system used to perform critical tasks.
* Users who are looking for stable applications should wait for the final release. When this happens, user should install the latest application version available.
This download supports the following devices only:
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 including Platinum, Platinum eX, and Value series
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS including Platinum and Platinum Pro series
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro and Sound Blaster Audigy 4
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA
* Windows Vista 32-bit or Windows XP Service Pack 2.
* Creative Sound Blaster audio devices listed above.
* Do not install the application for Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio or Sound Blaster Audigy.
* Before installing the application, download and install the latest web driver for your audio device.
* To install the application
1. Download the file onto your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the downloaded file.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.