Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 1.30.03 Publisher's description
Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 1.30.03
Featuring a large, hi-res, blue backlit LCD, the NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra builds on the industry-leading music features of the NOMAD Jukebox Zen product line.
Simply transfer all your music into the player with Creative MediaSource or the new NOMAD Explorer using ultra fast USB2.0, press the play button and get set to enjoy high-fidelity music. With advanced features such as Quick Scroller Navigation, Find, Playlist Creation and automatic ID3 tag categorization, managing and organizing your music will be a breeze.
And the NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra doubles up as an external hard drive for storing all your photos, documents and other data files. Simply open NOMAD Explorer (integrated into Microsoft Windows Explorer) and drag and drop data files into the data folder or music files into the music library.
This driver upgrade adds support for Microsoftï¿½ Windowsï¿½ XP Professional x64 Edition. It also delivers improvements to these players: Creative Zen, Creative Zen Micro, Creative Zen Touch, Creative NOMADï¿½ Jukebox Zen Xtra and Creative NOMAD Jukebox Zen NX.
Added Features or Enhancements:
* Provides full support for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
* Replaces blank ID3 tags with "Unknown" when songs are downloaded with Windows Media Player.
* Improves Windows Media Player plugin's stability for Zen Micro players.
* Microsoft Windows XP x64, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition or Windows 98 Second Edition
* Zen, Zen Micro, Zen Touch, NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra and NOMAD Jukebox Zen NX.
* To install this driver, do the following:
1. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.