CMI8738-SX Driver 8.17.34 for Windows XP/2000 Publisher's description
CMI8738-SX Driver 8.17.34 for Windows XP/2000
With high-speed PCI V2.1 bus controller and built-in codec, CMI8738 is a highly-integrated world-only single audio chip designed for PC add-in sound cards and motherboard audio. CMI8738 series chips have been the most widely adopted cost-effective PCI audio chips in the world.
CMI-8738 supports the legacy audio вЂ“ SBPRO, FM emulator, MIDI MPU-401 port. 8738-SX supports 4-channel 16-bit DACs to provide surround audio. 8738-LX or MX supports 6-channel DACs for 5.1 home theater environments and meet PC99 audio performance requirements. CMI8738-MX also provides S/PDIF digital audio interface I/O for 44.1KHz and 48KHz LPCM audio.
On the software side, CMI-8738 supports Cmedia Xear Living and Cmedia Xear Voice with Windows Drivers. Linux driver is also available in most Linux OS versions. .
Being outstanding for its full audio functions and comprehensive driver support, CMI-8738 series are the best choices for people seeking for optimum cost-effective entry-level solutions of the PC audio.
* Reduce cost in major components and narrow PCB footprint for entry level market
* Mature high quality sound card reference design speeds up your productsвЂ™ time to market
* Complete testing tool available for fast mass production
* World only single chip solution with embedded codec saving customer total BOM cost
* 32-bit PCI 2.1 compatible bus master.
* 8738-LX/MX supports 6CH DAC 5.1 surround output for movies and 3D games.
* 8738-SX supports 4CH DAC surround output for movies and 3D games.
* 8738-MX provides additional digital interface S/PDIF IN/OUT (44.1K and 48KHz).
* Built-in 32ohm earphone buffer.
* Built-in 2CH 16bit ADC.
* Supports full-duplex 44.1K/48KHz sample rate playback and recording at 16bit.
* Supports analog mixer for Line-in, Mic-in, Aux, CD inputs.
* Built-in Microphone pre-amplifier (+20dB).
* MIDI MPU-401 port/ game port.
* Built-in ZV port.
* Legacy audio SBPRO compatible.
* External E2PROM interface for custom Sub-VID/PID.
* Digital power +3.3V, analog power +5V.
* Industrial 128-pin QFP package