AUDIOTRAK Prodigy HD2 Driver 0.978 Publisher's description
AUDIOTRAK Prodigy HD2 Driver 0.978
* PCI audio interface based on VIA VT1721 (Envy24HT-S)
* PCI card supplied with standard and low profile metal bracket
* 24 bit / 192kHz playback (analog & digital)
* 24 bit / 96kHz recording
* high quality AKM AK4396 120dB(a) S/N ratio DA converter for extremly high quality 2 channel audio playback via RCA output connectors (5Hz - 40kHz frequency response)
* triple OpAmp design for audio output with three high quality Fairchild NE5532 OpAmps on separate sockets (can be exchanged for tuning & customization)
* headphone output with 1/8" connector routed via JRC4580 dual OpAmp
* analog line input with 1/8" connector via AKM AK5353/7 102dB(a) S/N ratio AD converter (20Hz - 40kHz frequency response)
* optical S/PDIF digital output following IEC-958C standard, can be used for stereo audio playback (PCM) and multichannel streams from such sources (AC-3 or DTS data)
* EWDM driver for all current Windows Versions
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.