AUDIOTRAK Prodigy 7.1 Driver 2.18 Publisher's description
AUDIOTRAK Prodigy 7.1 Driver 2.18
* high-fidelity 24bit 192 kHz D/A converter; 106dB dynamic range
* high-fidelity 24bit 96kHz A/D converter; 102dB dynamic range
* 24bit 96 kHz digital coaxial input and output
* analog 2 in / 8 out; -10dBV unbalanced 1/8" (3.5mm) mono and stereo input and 4 x stereo -10dBV unbalanced 1/8" (3.5mm) output
* 2 channel recording and 8 channel playback at the same time
* supports multiple sampling rates: 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
* Full Duplex - simultaneous record / playback
* uses 32bit PCI slot: PCI bus-mastering support
* microphone preamp with 5V phantom power
* headphone amplifier
* supports EWDM driver: WDM and ASIO 2.0, Direct KS support for SONAR
* OS: Microsoft Windows XP/2000/ME/98SE
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.