AUDIOTRAK MAYA44 USB Driver 2.21 Publisher's description
AUDIOTRAK MAYA44 USB Driver 2.21
MAYA44 USB is the ideal external USB audio solution for your notebook or desktop computer. With a simple USB connection, the MAYA44 USB instantly adds a high fidelity, multi-connection audio interface to your PC. It is equipped with 4 output channels (RCA jacks) and 4 input channels (RCA jacks) along with Optical Outputs. Headphone jack is also included to complete this fully functional portable audio solution.
For DJs, MAYA44 USB makes a great companion for ASIO based DJ software like BPM studio. The MAYA44 USB also plays back multiple tracks of audio from popular software synthesizers and samplers. For professional musicians, MAYA44 USB is the perfect match for ASIO driver software like Cubase, Nuendo, Reaktor, Reason, Sonar 2.2 or Logic.
The MAYA44 USB is the ideal portable audio solution for audiophiles, musicians, and DJs. MAYA44 USB's compact design and the USB connectivity lets you take your high-quality, multi-channel audio projects on the road as convenient as your desktop PC.
MAYA44 USB has since been replaced by the new ESI version of MAYA44 USB.
* 4 input channels and 4 output channels with RCA connectors
* -10dBV input / output level (unbalanced)
* optical S/PDIF digital output with Miniplug connector
* headphone output (1/8" connector) with 60mW amplifier
* ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio support (4 inputs / 4 outputs)
* MME / WDM support (2 inputs / 2 outputs)
* Standard USB connection to PC or Mac
* compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Mac OS X
* compatible with all important DJ software applications
* compatible with all important professional audio applications
* compact, portable and lightweight design
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.