AUDIOTRAK MAYA EX5 CE Driver 2.2 Publisher's description
AUDIOTRAK MAYA EX5 CE Driver 2.2
MAYA EX5 CE is a unique and powerful high fidelity audio interface with 5.1 surround sound capability for your notebook or desktop PC. This special Crystal Edition of MAYA EX5 is equipped with 6 output channels and 2 input channels along with digital S/PDIF in and outputs, microphone inputs and headphone output.
You can enjoy DVD movies on your notebook computer with 5.1 theatrical surround sound. Or you can listen to MP3s and other stereo music in a virtual surround sound environment with up to 5.1 channels of surround sound. MAYA EX5 CE is also a great companion for common DJ software applications.
Next to a special QSound surround engine that provides compatibility to EAX 1.0/2.0, A3D and DirectSound 3D, the hardware also allows the pass through of AC3, DTS and Dolby Digital data. There is even ASIO support available that allows the usage of MAYA EX5 CE together with professional audio applications.
The Crystal Edition of MAYA EX5 is the ideal portable audio solution for audiophiles, DVD enthusiasts, home musicians and DJs.
* full speed USB audio interface (USB 1.1 compatible)
* 2 channel analog line inputs, 3.5 mm jack, -10dBV unbalanced level
* 6 channel analog line outputs, 3.5 mm jack, -10dBV unbalanced level
* microphone preamplifier, 40dB fixed gain, 10K ohm
* headphone output, 3.5 mm mini phone jack, 60mW max. output
* headset connector, 3.5 mm jack
* nativly supported samplerate: 48kHz
* resolution: 16-bit - digital I/O with coaxial input, coaxial output, mini optical output connector
* digital I/O format: 16-bit, 48kHz, S/PDIF (IEC-958)
* A/D converter: 91dB(a) dynamic range, frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz, 18-bit resolution
* D/A converter: 88dB(a) dynamic range, frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz, 18-bit resolution
* QSound driver engine supporting EAX1.0/2.0, A3D, Direct Sound 3D, QMSS, QExpander, QRumble, QSizzle, QEQ
* MME/WDM/ASIO compatible driver engine
* for Windows 2000/XP/2003
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.