Perfection 640U Scanner TWAIN 5 Driver v5.71A for Windows Publisher's description
from Epson America, Inc.
Perfection 640U Scanner TWAIN 5 Driver v5.71A for Windows
Windows Vista 32-bit Edition
epson12242.exe - 6.9MB - posted on 03/23/07
This self-extracting file contains the Epson TWAIN 5 Driver v5.71A for Windows Vista 32-bit Edition. This file extracts to your hard drive and is placed in C:EPSONepson12242_twain5_driver_571a.
1. Installation instructions: Double-click the downloaded file.
2. Click "Continue" in the "User Account Control" dialog box.
3. Click "Install this driver software anyway" in the "Windows Security" dialog box.
4. Click "Locate and install driver software (recommended)" in the "Found New Hardware" dialog box.
- A TWAIN compliant Windows Vista 32-bit supported scanning application is required.
- The buttons on the scanner and the HELP functionality in this driver are not supported in Windows Vista.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.