Epson Perfection 4180 PHOTO TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v2.77A for Macintosh Publisher's description
from Epson America, Inc.
Epson Perfection 4180 PHOTO TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v2.77A for Macintosh
Intel-based Macs with OS X (v10.5 - 10.5.x) compatible, PowerPC Macs with OS X (v10.5 - 10.5.x) compatible, Intel-based Macs with OS X (v10.4.4 - 10.4.x), PowerPC Macs with OS X (v10.2.x - 10.4.x)
epson11927.dmg - 11.3MB - posted on 08/09/06
This file contains the EPSON Scan Utility and TWAIN Driver v2.77A.
1. Installation instructions (some of the following steps may not be necessary): Download the file.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
3. Open the disk image.
4. Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS4 users -
Please view the Epson Scan 2.77A in Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS4 on Intel-based Macs page before using this file.
Run Photoshop in Rosetta mode; Epson Scan 2.77A only runs in Rosetta mode.
Follow the steps below to run Photoshop in Rosetta mode:
1. Open the Hard Drive, select Applications > Adobe Photoshop, then select the Adobe Photoshop icon.
2. Hold down the -I keys to open the Get Info window.
3. Check the Open Using Rosetta option, then close the window.
4. Start Photoshop.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.