Canon Zoom Browser EX Updater 6.5.1 for Windows Vista/7 32/64-bit Publisher's description
Canon Zoom Browser EX Updater 6.5.1 for Windows Vista/7 32/64-bit
[Changes in ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 Updater for Windows Vista/7]
1. It is now compatible with Windows 7.
2. It now supports the following new products.
PowerShot A3100 IS/A3000 IS, PowerShot A495/490, PowerShot SD 1400 IS, IXUS 130, PowerShot SD 1300 IS, IXUS 105, PowerShot SX210 IS, PowerShot SD 3500 IS, IXUS 210,
LEGRIA HF S21, LEGRIA HF S20, LEGRIA HF S200, LEGRIA HF R18, LEGRIA HF R106, LEGRIA HF M36, LEGRIA HF M306,
EOS 550D, EOS 5D Mark II (firmaware updated to v 2.0.3)
3. The application version for downloading images (CameraWindow DC) has been changed.
If users were using either CameraWindow 6.x or CameraWindow DC 7.x to download images from compact digital cameras, or CameraWindow 6.x to download images from digital video cameras with previous ZoomBrowser versions, some functions will no longer be availble after the application is updated. (*) Also, after the version update, images will be saved to the default folder of CameraWindow DC 8.1 instead.
*: Printing and direct transfer can no longer be carried out. (Images already downloaded can be printed out from ZoomBrowser EX.) Also, remote shooting using RemoteCaputure Task (for models that support RemoteCaputure Task) is no longer available.
1. The following problems have been fixed.
2. Fixes a problem where more time requires to display a RAW image with some of the models.
3. Fixes a problem where MovieEdit Task cannot be started from ZoomBrowser EX.
1. RAW Image Task (for RAW image processing) is not included in the ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 Updater software. When using ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 on a Windows Vista computer, after installing ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 Updater, download ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater. In addition, the number of models that are supported by RAW Image Task has not been added since the release of ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1.
2. To users of EOS DIGITAL/PowerShot G10/PowerShot G11/PowerShot S90/PowerShot SX1 IS (RAW model) cameras:
Users of the following digital cameras are asked to use the Digital Photo Professional software to install ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1a
3. In addition, the digital SLR cameras cannot be connected with this updater. Users of the digital SLR cameras are asked to use EOS Utility at the same time.
Precautions for Windows Vista /7 Users
To Users of Windows Vista /7 :
Users who purchased Windows Vista for the first time can use this updater to install the application. In this case, please have the CD-ROM (DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk) bundled with the products ready.
* Download and start this updater.
* Insert the CD-ROM (DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk) into the computer's drive.
* Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.