Canon PIXMA iP90 Printer Driver 4.8.3 for Mac Publisher's description
from Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon PIXMA iP90 Printer Driver 4.8.3 for Mac
This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
[Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.