Canon LASER SHOT LBP1120 Advanced Printing Technology R1.02 Ver.1.00 for Windows XP Publisher's description
from CANON INC
Canon LASER SHOT LBP1120 Advanced Printing Technology R1.02 Ver.1.00 for Windows XP
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the file to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
The new folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4. Log on as an Administrator. Full control access right for the printer is necessary for the installation of the CAPT printer driver.
5. From the Windows [Start] menu, select [Settings], then [Printers]. The [Printers] folder appears.
6. Click the [Add a printer] icon. The [Add Printer Wizard] dialog box appears, then start installation.
7. Durling driver installation, select the [WinXP] folder under the decompressed folder, as a driver file location.
8. If your PC is Windows XP, download DEP patch file "CAP3UD.EXE" from DriverDownloads page then run it after the driver installation, in order to avoid DEP error.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.