MSI 890GXM-G65 ATI SB7xx RAID Driver 3.1.1540.127 for Vista/Win7 Publisher's description
MSI 890GXM-G65 ATI SB7xx RAID Driver 3.1.1540.127 for Vista/Win7
64bit AMD Phenom II CPU.
Hyper Transport Bus
HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s
AMD 890GX and SB850 Chipset
Integrated ATI Radeon HD4290 GPU
Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600*/1800*/2133* (OC) SDRAM, 16GB Max
Side Port Memory
DDR3 SDRAM 1Gbit
PCI_E1 slot with x16 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant)
PCI_E2 slot with x8 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant)
- When 2 PCI Express x16 slots are all installed, the PCIE x 16 lanes will auto arrange form x16/ x0 to x8/ x8. Do not use PCI_E2 slot when only one PCI Express x16 card is installed.
1 PCI Express x1 slot
1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
One IDE port by JMicron JMB368
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
5 SATA III (1~5) ports by AMD SB850
1 eSATA III port by AMD SB850
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
- SATA III 1~5 support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 mode by AMD SB850
MSI Reminds You...
The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC889
- True Blu-ray Audio Support
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller 8111DL
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in single chip
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 5 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 HD connectors
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- OC switch
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard or mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x optical SPDIF-out port
- 1 x eSATA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x HDMI port
MSI Reminds You...
The HDMI and DVI-D ports can not work simultaneously.
24.4cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.