Asus Update 7.09.02 Publisher's description
Asus Update 7.09.02
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windowsï¿½ environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
ï¿½ Save the current BIOS file
ï¿½ Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
ï¿½ Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
ï¿½ Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
ï¿½ View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.