HP ProBook 4520s Notebook Ralink 802.11 b/g/n WiFi Adapter 1.00 for Windows 7 32-bit Publisher's description
HP ProBook 4520s Notebook Ralink 802.11 b/g/n WiFi Adapter 1.00 for Windows 7 32-bit
This package contains the driver installation package for the Ralink RT3090 Wireless LAN Controller in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. If a message box titled "Program Compatibility Assistant" is displayed once the installation is complete, click "This program installed correctly."
4. After the installation is complete, restart the notebook.
- Fixes an issue where performing a scan or searching operating files to return access point (AP) information results in the error "failed to get AP information after scan/search operation" being displayed.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point befoare installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.