HP Pavilion zv6270us Notebook PC Driver - Storage 220.127.116.11 A Microsoft Windows XP Publisher's description
Media Card Reader Driver
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
This package contains the driver for the Texas Instruments PCI (TI-PCI) 6xx1/7xx1 Cardbus (Media Card Reader) for the listed operating systems.
- Adds the "PCIxx12" string to the package's dialog boxes.
- Fixes issue where SmartCards were not detected with the Credential Manager after the notebook was restarted.
- Fixes issue where secure digital (SD) and multimedia cards (MMC) that were swapped were not properly detected after resuming from S3 or S4 mode.
Give us your feedback
1.Which option did you select? "Install now"(available on selected files) or "Download only" to install your software / driver? (choose ONE option which best describes your experience)
Installation was successful, and my problem was resolved
Installation was successful, but my problem was NOT resolved
Installation was NOT successful
File successfully downloaded, I launched and installed it on my system, and my problem was resolved
File successfully downloaded, I launched and installed it on my system, and my problem was NOT resolved
File successfully downloaded, but I was unable to launch and install it
File did NOT download successfully.
2. Why were you downloading the software / driver
To update to a newer software /driver version
To acquire missing software / drivers
To acquire software / drivers for my upgraded operating system (e.g., Windows XP to Windows Vista)
To acquire software / drivers because I downgraded my operating system (e.g., Windows Vista to Windows XP)
Because HP told me I needed to update
Other (please explain in the comment field in question 4)
3. How useful were the instructions on this page?
Not Useful Very Useful
4. What can Hewlett-Packard do to improve the download experience
This information is for website improvement only and will not be responded to on an individual basis. If you need assistance please Contact HP