HP Notebook System BIOS F.07 REV:A Publisher's description
HP Notebook System BIOS F.07 REV:A
This package contains the WinFlash Utility and a system BIOS image for the
supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. The WinFlash Utility is used to locally flash the system BIOS (ROM) on notebooks/laptops operating in a Microsoft Windows Vista Operating System environment.
- Updates the Intel Memory Reference Code to version 2.7.
- Fixes an issue where a PCI-E Express card may not work in DOS mode.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the system stops responding (hangs) in DOS edit mode when a USB mouse is attached and a driver is loaded.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the system stops responding (hangs) when running the Futuremark 3DMark Software.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the system may not boot from a USB CD-ROM drive.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.