HP Notebook Bootable Diskette 68DTA Bios F.16 Publisher's description
HP Notebook Bootable Diskette 68DTA Bios F.16
This package creates a ROMPaq firmware diskette that can be used to locally
restore or upgrade the System BIOS notebook models with
a 68DTA Family ROM.
To determine the ROM family and ROM date, run the Setup Utility by
pressing F10 on the target computer during startup and then view
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain a formatted 1.44-MB diskette.
2. Attach external USB diskette drive.
3. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
3. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. When
prompted, insert the formatted diskette into the diskette drive to
create the bootable diskette.
4. After the diskette has been created, the SoftPaq .EXE file downloaded in
Step 3 can be deleted, if desired.
5. Power Off the notebook.
6. Make sure the newly created ROMPaq Diskette is still in Drive A: and
Power On the notebook. Follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade the
IMPORTANT: DO NOT TURN OFF POWER TO THE COMPUTER WHILE PERFORMING THIS
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.