HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC Network Driver 126.96.36.199 for Win 7 Publisher's description
HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC Network Driver 188.8.131.52 for Win 7
This package contains the driver installation package for the Intel 82567LM Gigabit Ethernet Controller in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. If a message box titled "Program Compatibility Assistant" is displayed once the installation is complete, click "This program installed correctly."
4. After the installation is complete, restart the notebook.
- Fixes an issue where the network device may fail and may show a yellow exclamation point (yellow bang) beside it in the Microsoft Device Manager when rebooting.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.