HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC Software - Security 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit Publisher's description
BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools
This package contains the BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools Utility for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
The BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools Utility enables users to set BIOS options through a Microsoft Windows based application that is hosted under the HP ProtectTools Security Manager.
- Fixes an issue where the BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools Software is not showing up in the HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite after installation.
- Fixes an issue where the BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools Software is still listed in the Add/Remove Programs function after uninstalling the software.
- HP ProtectTools Security Manager Version 4.x, or later.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.