HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC HP System Diagnostics (UEFI) 220.127.116.11 REV: A for Win7 Starter 32bit Publisher's description
HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC ROMPaq for HP Notebook System BIOS (68POU) - FreeDOS Bootable Media F.0B for Win7 Starter 32bit
This package provides the HP System Diagnostics (UEFI) for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
HP System Diagnostics is a UEFI-based hardware diagnostics program that is used to validate if a system is functional enough to start up the operating system. The diagnostics are accessed during startup by pressing F2 immediately after
- Adds a Battery Test and Calibration.
- Adds a Memory Test.
- Adds a WLAN check.
- Adds a Localized Error Log Display.
- Adds support for new HP Notebook/Laptop models.
EFI and Custom Imaging
If you use your own custom image and want to maintain EFI partition functionality, you must create a FAT32 partition named HP_TOOLS. Failure to do so results in loss of features. The volume name should be вЂњHP_TOOLSвЂќ.
- The EFI partition is not protected and can therefore be deleted.
- Backing up the computer using the Microsoft Windows Vista Complete PC Backup does not back up the EFI partition.
For these reasons, HP recommends that you do not place additional data on the EFI partition. Because the partition is not backed up, corruption, or failure of the partition will result in loss of all data on the partition, plus loss of EFI
If the EFI application installation does not find a partition named HP_TOOLS, the installation fails and an error message is displayed.
For more information, see:www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.