HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC File Sanitizer for HP ProtectTools 184.108.40.206 REV:A for Win7 Pro 64bit Publisher's description
HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC File Sanitizer for HP ProtectTools 220.127.116.11 REV:A for Win7 Pro 64bit
This package contains the File Sanitizer for HP ProtectTools Software for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
The File Sanitizer for HP ProtectTools software enables users to securely delete files and bleach blank file space.
- Fixes an issue where the "Shred One" function does not work.
- Fixes an issue where two characters in the "View Details" function are unreadable.
- Fixes an issue where the File Sanitizer was not shredding the Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 history.
- HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite version 4.10, or later, must be installed on the notebook/laptop before installing this SoftPaq.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.