HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC Essential System Updates 1.0 REV: C for Win7 Starter 32bit Publisher's description
HP EliteBook 2730p Notebook PC Essential System Updates 1.0 REV: C for Win7 Starter 32bit
This package installs Microsoft fixes and enhancements for the Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System, as well as providing other fixes and enhancements that are specific to the supported notebook/laptop models. These fixes and enhancements
are required to improve the performance of these notebook/laptop models.
- Removes MSAHCI/DIPM (because it is not needed with Microsoft Windows 7).
- Resolves an issue that occurs when writing large amounts of data to optical media. (This issue is described in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 975617, which is not currently available to the public.)
- Adds the fix from Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 975741, "Some function keys or keyboard shortcuts do not work correctly on a computer that is running Windows 7."
- Adds the fix from Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 974090, "An update is available that allows for a potential power saving in an AMD multicore processor that is running an x64-based version of Windows Vista SP2, of Windows Server
2008 SP2, of Windows 7, or of Windows Server 2008 R2." NOTE: This update is not applicable to 32-bit versions of the operating system.
- Adds the fix from Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 974476, "The computer stops responding when an USB device resumes from the USB Selective Suspend state in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2."
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.