HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Software - Solutions 2.00.323 for Windows Vista Business 32-bit Publisher's description
HP Connection Manager
This package provides the HP Connection Manager for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. The HP Connection Manager provides support for the Qualcomm Gobi un2400 Global Mobile Internet.
- Provides minor updates to the Carrier settings.
- Fixes an issue where a dial-up modem cannot be used if the HP Connection Manager is running.
- HP Wireless Assistant must be installed.
- HP Multi-WWAN Driver Installer must be installed before installing this SoftPaq. (Look for the HP Multi-WWAN Driver Installer SoftPaq on the HP website.)
- Power to WWAN must be ON (for System Software Manager).
HOW TO USE:
NOTE: The following two updates are required to add Sprint support to a Notebook PC with an embedded HP un2400 Mobile Broadband Module (Qualcomm Gobi):
- HP Connection Manager 2.0
- HP Multi-WWAN Driver Installer 1.00 Rev D
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.