HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Software - Security 126.96.36.199 for Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Publisher's description
BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools
This package contains the BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools Utility for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
The BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools Utility enables users to set BIOS options through a Microsoft Windows based application that is hosted under the HP ProtectTools Security Manager.
- Fixes an issue that occurs after a Credential Manager security option is enabled on the "Set Levels of Security" screen, where after rebooting the system, changes made in the BIOS Configuration do not appear to be applied or saved.
- Fixes an issue with the Japanese version, where English was not provided as a choice when selecting the language for displaying the BIOS Configuration text. English is now one of the choices in the list.
- HP ProtectTools Security Manager Version 4.x, or later, must be installed.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.