HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Driver - Network 7 for Windows 7 Professional 32-bit Publisher's description
Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Microsoft Windows 7
This package contains the software required to support the HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
The HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology provides wireless connectivity to other devices from the integrated module of the supported notebooks/laptops. It also provides additional Bluetooth Profiles.
- Provides Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System support for the HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology.
- User must be logged in as the administrator.
- Bluetooth Module must be enabled and powered on.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Bluetooth Bus Enumerator and Bluetooth Stack must be installed.
- HP Wireless Assistant is required for device control via software.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.