HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Driver - Graphics 188.8.131.522 for Windows Vista Business 32-bit Publisher's description
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel
This package provides the video drivers and Control Panel for the Intel Chipset in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
- Fixes an issue that occurs after the video/graphics driver is installed, where the notebook/laptop display goes black after the Microsoft Windows Welcome screen is displayed when the system is rebooted.
- Fixes an issue that occurs when the "Turn off monitor" power setting is set to one minute (for both AC and DC power) and the notebook lid switch is set to do nothing. If the notebook/laptop display is allowed to power down, the notebook
lid is closed, the notebook is docked, the notebook lid is opened and the display is reactivated, then the notebook display is again allowed to power down, the notebook lid is closed while still docked, and the notebook is undocked, then opening the notebook lid and pressing a key or moving the mouse
to reactivate the notebook display does not work (the display stays black).
- Fixes an issue where the display mode cannot be switched when using the
Presentation button or using the Intel Video Control Panel.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.